Sunday, September 27, 2009

Day 4:Video Games and Spaghetti Dinners

So, as I haven’t had any of my classes yet, and there was noting planned till 3 o’clock in the afternoon, I started the day off with video games. I installed a few games that i had laying around, two of them just not working at all on my computer. It seems I don’t have the CPU or graphic capabilities for Mirrors Edge, and Star Wars Battlefront II either was pathetic on the PC, or ran into some weird error with my processor.

I ended up playing a few hours of KOTOR II, as I haven’t played it yet. Still haven’t gotten past the initial level, though.

We had to sit through this terrible and terribly long mandatory meeting about the residence hall today. Woopie for an hour and a half of unskilled speakers. Afterwards, though, we had a spaghetti dinner, which tasted great. They even served free desert: Haagen Das ice cream bars.

Dorman’s Interlude:

Mr. Dorman says:
According to msn you have been playing the same song for the past 3 days.

Captured below is Mr. Dorman.

1250637276569

No comments:

Post a Comment