Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day17: Wednesday, the new MONDAY.

I have no problem with Monday, it’s actually a relief to have a schedule after a boring weekend. But Wednesday… Now there’s a terrible day. I’ve got my chemistry lab at 6 o’ clock in the evening.

Dorman’s Interlude:

Mr. Dorman says:
http://kruchone.wordpress.com/

Today, my lab class was overshadowed with DISCRIMINATION!

People have no friendliness for those using linux. They have no idea of how the programs are different. I got marked down because my computer didn’t have MICROSOFT FLIPPIN OFFICE, and used open office instead.

 

Open office math has no options for setting the x-axis of a graph to scale, and just evenly spaces the given data. Its kind of annoying, but on my laptop, I have ubuntu. Silly silly ubuntu.

1222930125872 Um, do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment