Sunday, October 18, 2009

Day 19: Multitasking.

browser screenshot
First Off, I have to say, my browser skin is epic.

Second off, the article shown in the screenshot is perfectly right, except for the part about multitasking. I multitask extensively. I’ve always got multiple tabs open in firefox, and many many windows else open. I’ve got music playing, a game playing, firefox open with 7 tabs, chrome open with 3 tabs, 3 msn windows, notepad, photo viewer, and two explorer windows open now.

I need to get a quad core processor… >_> My pentium 4 works, but just isn’t good enough for me to multitask the way I want to. I need at least twice as many windows open as I’ve got to feel satisfied.

Dorman’s interlude:

Mr. Dorman says:
well, now that this computer is essentially worthless with a gpu that can't be pushed I might as well install linux ( '-')

No comments:

Post a Comment