Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Unknown propultion, life support, mechanical workings, etc...

I watched the new version of "The day the earth stood still" last weekend. It was quite a good movie, but many things about it both baffled, and annoyed. Why wouldn't they stay and help humans to pass that point of no return. Why were their only actions: Go away, or kill.

I am currently downloading, and I shall soon watch the old version. I want to know how much artistic liberty modern filmmakers take when they remake old movies like this, and 50's sci-fi is great.

Maplestory is quite fun, but its getting slightly annoying... Too much grinding, but the grinding is so much fun... I can't really tell which way I actually am leaning on this right now... I think its a good game, but I don't know whether I want to continue playing.

1 comment: