Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring.

The coincidence of numbers is so great that it cannot be ignored. I see 42, the answer to life, the universe, and everything, everywhere. I got a 42 out of 50 on my English test, and my normal test average is 84... I had 42 text messages in my inbox when I got my test back, AND 42 bucks in my wallet... Oh, and my English total grade rounds up to 84.

Today, I looked over at my alarm clock at about 5:00 in the afternoon. The clock is an hour fast because of daylight savings time, so it read 5:55 at a time that was 5 minutes till 5 o'clock.

I could probably find more number coincidences, but I don't feel like looking for any more. 1227067132619

Also, Here is a Cactuar. I like Cactuars, and I even modified a song for them a long time ago.

1 comment:

  1. I ended up logging into MSN at 4:44 today, lol.

    ReplyDelete