Monday, November 10, 2008

I am innocent, innocent, innocent. Make no mistake about this. I owe society nothing.

Audiosurf Unfortunately, I owe $2.50 for a game... Will he lord it over me? Probably...

I now get to play games to my music. Radiohead, Queen, The Beatles, and some random others I have collected over the time...

Anyone out there familiar with rocketdock? It may be a hand-me-down from apples line of computers, but it makes it so much easier than the task bar to get to your key files.

 

Wallpaper of the month.

I think I am going to try and do something like a wallpaper a month. Its probably not going to be directly related to the month, but it will most definitely look good on computers during that month. These will not be my creation, but my findings.

So, for this month, here you go, I'll give you two.

The first image is named "Chernobyl" and the second one is just a cow.

(Make sure you hold me to this. I will probably forget once or twice)

12260451198831226167797457

No comments:

Post a Comment