Saturday, October 11, 2008

Insanity of Web

First off,

YOU CANT FOOL OWLS.

Second, I was shown this, while quite bored.

Third, Toontown.

d2pDC33.tmp

jybFB98.tmp

szm64E7.tmp

For the reason why I tried this, check out this link.

Unfortunately, it didn't work, so I changed the name to Stonewall Riots, the name "The Homosexual Agenda" was changed to after the admins caught him. Three panel soul is a great webcomic. Since custom names need to be reviewed, my name was set as "Maroon Duck"...

In Response to Alex's Desktop, I shall post mine, Behold, my custom wallpaper of greatness. It's still a work in progress, but it looks good already. The icons are all Amora.

ayh14C.tmp

2 comments:

  1. lol, I will never understand why you must try every MMO you see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why?

    On the off chance that one might be good. I might eventually find one.

    ReplyDelete