Sunday, September 28, 2008

But how the devil do you think this could harm me?.

I have had this uncovered fan going in my room for a few months now. Every once in a while, I will get to staring at it, and want to stick my hand in it...

Well, today, I ended up doing just that...

I was vacuuming my room, as it was dirty. I passed the vacuum too close to the fan, and the fan went into my hand like a saw... Gashed it up real good.

I went downstairs to go get some Band-Aids, and after talking to my mom, I fainted from the shock of the fan hitting the bone of my hand. I remember starting to turn around to go upstars... When I woke up, there was screaming, and a huge hole in the wall behind me, and I couldn't feel any pain left.

I am really starting to wonder what my pain tolerance actually is. I don't think it was the pain that I fainted from, but the sight of the gash, or the feeling of vibrating bone...

On a totally unrelated note, I transferred over a good amount of the music to my desktop, which now has nothing but Chrome, a single indie game, and 7 gigs of music. I think I'm just going to use it like a big stationary iPod, with a subwoofer.  ^_^1222293577929
Bah.

I keep starting blogs, but I never actually can get around to finish them. I've got a nice juicy spore review I did for school, I am going to post it once I get it to this computer.

For today's lulz, I have posted a picture of a bunch of TF2 characters rocking out. I'll have to find the start wars one that this was probably based on.

No comments:

Post a Comment