Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Musing

Do I have enough thoughts to post a blog today?
Do I even care?
Psh?

Truly, I love this blog name.


I laugh at existence. I laugh at pain. I laugh at responsibility. I laugh at procrastination. I laugh at death. I laugh at the internet. I laugh at myself. I LAUGH AT LIFE!


Why? Because I can.


I wouldn't mind pain at all, if my body wouldn't react to it differently than my mind. I twisted my knee today, and the pain is bad, but not enough to make my mind dull, but my leg, it paralyzes itself with the pain... Its quite annoying.



Also, if you haven't read the comic book that AlexDorman posted a while ago, the character, The Comedian has the perfect outlook at life. He just laughs at it.
From the wiki:


The Comedian (Edward Morgan Blake) is a fictional character, a superhero/anti-hero featured in the acclaimed 1986 comic book series Watchmen.




Now, on a totally unrelated note, Twitter is quite usefull...

And: I hate the book "The Odyssey"

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Some one is feeling depressed! Love the blog though and i bet 8 to 10 you like the odyssey when your finished with the assignments. Also if one day of the odyssey made you depressed, insane and laugh madly then PLEASE DO NOT READ Grapes of Wrath. ^_^'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, I actually liked grapes of wrath...

    Also, I know I like Huck Fin, so I have something to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete